Vitamins for all is committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize the need for appropriate protection and management of information you share with us.
Safe & Secure Shopping
All our credit card transactions are processed through the Australian banking system using stripe & paypal as the payment gateways. All transaction details are encrypted so you are safe to shop with us at Vitaminsforall.com.au.
All orders are packaged and sent with effort to limit any indication of the contents on the outside of packaging. That means you do not have to worry about compromising your privacy.
Personal Information that visitors submit at our site is collected when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in Australia.
Use of Information
Collecting information of Registered members
- As part of registering with us, we collect personal information about you in order for you to take full advantage of our services. To do this, you may have to provide additional information to us as detailed below.
- Registration: Registration is necessary to use some of the services in our website. Registration may include submitting your name, address, email address, telephone numbers, acceptance of receiving updates and promotional materials and other information. You may access this information by logging in and going to your account. You may unsubscribe from receiving updates and promotional material and other information at any time by either contacting us through Contact us page or by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link included in all promotional emails.
Credit Card Details
- Credit card details are only stored by our payment gateway payment processor for the processing of payment. We do not store your credit card details on our website. Your details are encrypted by our payment processor to provide the highest level of protection available.
- We can access your credit card details to provide credits/refunds/process payments. We do not have access to your complete credit card details.
- Apart from where you have consented or disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted. Personal information may be disclosed in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing is so necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. Also, we may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure.
- We may engage third parties to provide goods or services on our behalf. In that circumstance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties in order to meet your request for goods or services.
- Some of the companies to which we disclose personal information for marketing purposes may be located overseas. In these circumstances we obtain written confirmation from the company to which we are disclosing the information that it will be handled at all times in accordance with the current Australian Privacy Purposes.
- Please note that we do not disclose the following information to third parties:
- Your financial information (except as may be required by clauses 1,2,3 above)
- Your phone or email contact details (except as may be required by clauses 1,2,3 above)
- We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our site, and we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
- However, we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
- In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide the services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Collecting information from users
- IP Addresses: Our web server gathers your IP address to assist with the diagnosis or problems or support issues with our servers. Again information is gathered in aggregate only and cannot be traced to an individual user.
Access to Information
- We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. If at anytime, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you may contact us to have the information corrected.
- In addition, our employees and contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
Link to other sites
We provide links to website outside to our websites, as well as to Third party websites. These linked sites are not under our control, and we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of companies linked to our websites. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, we advise you to examine the terms and conditions of using that website and its privacy statement.
Problems or questions
- For more information about privacy issues in Australia and protecting your privacy, visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner’s website: http://www.privacy.gov.au/